EVENT DATE: August 9-12, 2018
EVENT ADDRESS: Rancho del Rio: 4199 Trough Rd, Bond, CO 80423.
Weekend passes include access to the concert venue for all four days and camping onsite from Thursday at 3 pm through Monday morning at 11 am (parking must be purchased separately and all tents, belongings and vehicles must be off the premises by 11 am Monday)
Single day tickets include access to the concert venue for that day as well as camping for that night until noon the following day. (Parking must be purchased separately - parking is the same price for single day or weekend - there is no discount for single day parking)
Tickets will be available for purchase onsite - CASH ONLY.
Children 15 and under are free of charge with a paid adult
Rancho del Rio will be reserved as a private / closed to the general public event for YarmonyGrass festivarians from August 9-12, all campers onsite during these dates must have a valid wristband at all times throughout the weekend.
ARRIVAL / PARKING
Gates are open 10 am - 10 pm daily. If you arrive outside of these hours you must wait outside the gate until the following morning to check in at box office.
Parking at Rancho is limited so please carpool -parking is first come, first serve.
All vehicles must purchase a parking pass in addition to the festival pass - you may move your car in and out of the venue throughout the weekend but we can't reserve your same spot.
Premium Parking is $50 for all 4 days of the event and offers direct access to the camping area.
Basic Parking is $25 and includes both the lower and overflow upper lot which are a short walk to camping areas. You’re welcome to move your vehicle throughout the weekend, however we can’t guarantee your spot.
RV Parking is $100 - Any vehicle larger than a regular SUV (includes buses, vehicles towing boat trailers, campers and RVs must purchase an RV parking pass)
If you arrive after the box office is closed you may not enter the gate to park - please return to your vehicle at 10 am the next morning to get your festival wristband and parking pass.
If you are sent to the upper lot to park you may have 15 minutes to unload your vehicle in the designated unloading zone
Camping is first come first serve with the gates opening at 3 pm on Thursday.
There are several pristine camping areas at Rancho Del Rio with direct access to the Colorado River, some even have beaches! Campsites must be at least 25 feet from the shore.
Family Camping is reserved for families and those who want a less rowdy Yarmony experience. Please respect the family camping area during the event.
All RVs / campers / buses must be parked in the RV / Oversized vehicle area
- NO pets are allowed onsite and may not be left in vehicles - Leave your pets at home! This is for the safety of everyone, including your pets.
- Valid service animals must be on leash at all times and waste must be disposed of in trash.
WHERE IS THE BAR?
- The Yarmony Saloon is located in the concert venue next to the Saloon Stage and will open one hour before the saloon stage music begins and close by 2 am.
- Offering includes beer, wine, spirits, cocktails, sodas and bottled water
- You must provide valid ID that you are 21 years or older to purchase and consume alcohol, it is illegal to consume alcohol if you are under 21. No outside beverages allowed in the concert area.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- There will be 2-3 on-site food vendors offering an eclectic mix of fare including breakfast and coffee in the morning
- Potable water is available for free in the campground / just steps from the venue entrance. Inside the venue, bottled water is available for purchase (or walk 100 steps and fill up your water bottle for free.)
- YarmonyGrass guests are allowed to bring personal quantities of food and beverages into the camping areas.
- All guests and bags are subject to search for prohibited items upon entering the concert venue. No outside beverages allowed in the concert venue.
- The sale of alcohol in the camping area is strictly prohibited and violates our liquor license and the law.
THE RANCHO STORE
- At the entrance to Rancho Del Rio you will find the handy Rancho Store open from 8 am - 8 pm daily
- You can purchase snacks, camping supplies, liquor, beer and ice.
- For emergency cash since there is no ATM on site - you can ask for cash Bbck - for a 12% fee you can get up to $60 cash back off of your credit card
IS YARMONYGRASS FAMILY FRIENDLY?
- Yes - YarmonyGrass is family friendly!
- The area between RV and regular camping is family camping – We have family camping signage including a request to other festival goers to keep the rowdy down in and near that area. While we can never really control other festival guests we will encourage folks to be respectful of one another and have security on site to help if there are any issues. Keep in mind it is still a festival and there will be music late into the night and people enjoying themselves.
- Kids under 15 are free of charge and we will have an art area as well as some games for kids. Kids need to be supervised at all times by an adult, particularly near the river and can’t be left alone by the arts and crafts tent. That said, the kid friendly activities will be within view of the main stage.
- We strongly recommend children have life prerservers in and near the wate
CAN I TAPE THE FESTIVAL?
- Audio taping is permitted during some artists performances. Recording devices must be self-contained (we do not provide AC outlets or patches to the soundboard) and you cannot obstruct the view of other festival patrons with your equipment. There is no designated area for taping. Taping is prohibited at YarmonyGrass and artist discretion.
WHAT IS YOUR PHOTO/CAMERA POLICY?
- Most artists allow guests to take photos, however security will enforce each artists wishes. No professional cameras or lenses without permission from YarmonyGrass.
IS THERE CELL PHONE SERVICE?
ARE THERE CHARGING STATIONS
IS THERE ASSIGNED SEATING OR GENERAL ADMISSION?
- There is no assigned seating. The YarmonyGrass venue is GA.
CAN I BRING CHAIRS / Blanket /Sun Shades?
- Yes. Please bring low chairs as a courtesy to those around you.
- Regular shade structures are not permitted in the venue but you may bring an umbrella or a low-to-ground shade
- HWY 131 can be very dangerous with wildlife activity so drive cautiously.
- Trough Road in between State Bridge and Rancho Del Rio is not always in the best driving condition, with lots of pot-holes. Please drive slow!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE FESTIVAL?
- A valid YarmonyGrass ticket or wristband.
- Cash - no ATM or credit cards taken onsite
- A jacket in case it gets a little chilly at night.
- Rain Gear
- Bathing suit
- Inner tube
- Water Bottle
- Rain Gear
- Dancing Shoes
- Pirate outfit